Tuesday, February 19, 2013

For the love of GOD someone give me a BREADSTICK!

So I decided to give up starches for Lent. Not carbs. Starches. There's no way in hell I would survive carb-free. And I would DEFINITELY end up in jail. So here I am...day 6...and I might hold up the Domino's next door for some cheesy bread. Or tackle the delivery driver as he unknowingly carries pizza to his car for delivery. This is serious, my friends. If I see a Tasty Cake truck or a Frito Lay man, things could get messy. I might tackle the driver and just smell all the delicious, greasy goodness that lingers about! Next thing you know I'll be covered in Cheese Doodle dust cowering in the corner. I keep telling myself that my Grandmother gave us smoking every year, I can give up starches. Hell, Jesus was nailed to a cross for 40 days. Starches should be easy. UGH!!!! This is killing me! I'm so WEAK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment