Monday, December 27, 2010

Random Blogging

Well, since Jennifer and Don are so good at updating their blog, I thought I'd do something to mine. But since most of you follow me on facebook (the 3 followers I have) then you already know what's going on in my life.

I've decided not to go through the interview process at Delta Airlines and continue to torture myself in NJ. That being said, there's a method to the madness. I am planning on having Lasik surgery in February and want to make sure that I have the time and money to do it then. If I stay on track here then I know it will get done.

I've applied to be a carhop at Sonic!!! So excited for the possibility to rollerskate at work! I'm pretty much just going to live my life for the fun of it and not for the money. I'm filing bankruptcy this spring and starting all over. Someday I'll be able to move out and have a place of my own again, but right now it's not an option financially.

2011 is going to be a year of reality for me. My goals will all be realistic. I'm aiming to lose 3 lbs per month for a total of 36 lbs in 2011. I think this is reasonable and it's not a "DIET" it's a SLOW change in eating habits. My rewards will be jewelery to myself. On the first of the month I will see if I am down those 3 lbs and buy myself something pretty and shiny. I will pick out a piece of jewelery that is my goal for the month. One the first of the following month I'll buy it if I lost the 3 lbs. If I lose more...even better!

I'm hoping to make a trip to Houston this year to see Jen, Don, Josh, Megan, Willow, Max and Cotton as well as my other friends down there. It's been too long since I've seen everyone and I really miss them all.

Maybe the rodeo lineup will be awesome and I can swing down for a long weekend :)

In the meantime I'm healthy and looking forward to the end of this bullshit year! I know it's not realistic to hope all the drama and crap ends overnight from Dec 31st to Jan 1st, but there's always hope.

XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment