Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Texas!!!! May 2009!































So, I had an AMAZING time in TX, and it still feels like home :) Megan's wedding was very lovely, and I wish her and Baylor all the luck in the world. But I'm sure they don't need it.




Jennifer, Don and the kids were fantastically accommodating (as usual) and it was nice to meet the newest addition...Cotton! Now they have a yellow lab, in addition to a chocolate lab (Max) and 2 bunnies (Willow and Rascal).




The weather was wonderfully warm and I have my first sunburn of the season. Jennifer and I kidnapped Miss Julie to go to the Kenny Chesney, Miranda Lambert and Lady Antebellum concert. We had lawn seats, which means lots of room to dance. But Miss Julie was sitting...the whole time. It made me sad :( But I love Miss Julie to death! She's so much fun!!!!!


The concert was awesome, but I wouldn't expect anything less. Yesterday we just chilled out at the house. Don was kind enough to allow the Yankee to make the beef for tacos! Then I made some kitchen sink cookies to finish off the night. Although, I didn't want to leave, duty calls, so I'm back home in Jersey and back to work tomorrow.



Enjoy the pics y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment